[rt-users] Do approval notification emails work in RT 4.0.1?

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Tue Sep 20 21:05:02 EDT 2011

I found the problem. Someone had created a scrip that auto-opened all new
tickets. RT/Approval/Rule/NewPending has two conditions:

    $self->OnStatusChange('open') and
    eval { $T::Approving = ($self->TicketObj->AllDependedOnBy( Type =>
'ticket' ))[0] }

Since both were never true at the same time no notification was sent.