[rt-users] Search for tickets of my group

Michael Polenske Michael.Polenske at skm-skyline.de
Thu Sep 22 08:50:30 EDT 2011

Hi Kevin,

>You can be in multiple groups, which one should it choose?

 Okay, you're right. This will not work :-)

>>    And - side effect - if I create a search with "cc.id =" and search
for the id of the group I
>>    cannot get any result - okay or not okay ?

>Cc is for ticket Ccs, QueueCc is for Queue Ccs.  You probably want
QueueCc

No. Let me explain little bit more:

- I have a group called TEST, id is 138,, contains two user
- create a ticket, set group TEST in cc
- now find all tickets with group TEST in cc

I tried all of the *.id options I found in RT (4.0.2) - no one worked:
Requestor.id = 138 OR Cc.id = 138 OR AdminCc.id = 138 OR Watcher.id =
138 OR Owner.id = 138 OR QueueCc.id = 138 OR QueueAdminCc.id = 138 OR
QueueWatcher.id = 138

No result at all. Where am I wrong ?

Cheers - Michael