[rt-users] Can't change relative path to saved search after migration (3.8.4 -> 4.0.2)

Izz Abdullah Izz.Abdullah at hibbett.com
Thu Sep 22 17:59:48 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I have setup a new instance of Request Tracker 4.0.2 and imported our 3.8.4 database to test before cutting off the 3.8.4 system.  In some saved searches created in 3.8.4, we have "/rt" at the beginning.  I opted not to do this in the 4.0.2 installation and basically have a https site internally which links to LDAP for authentication with the url of 'helpdesk'.  Notice, there is NOT helpdesk/rt.

In the Advanced portion of editing the query, I see in the format the following example:
'__Status__',
'__QueueName__',
'__OwnerName__',
'__Priority__',
'__NEWLINE__',
'',
'<small>__Requestors__</small>',
'<small>__CreatedRelative__</small>',
'<small>__ToldRelative__</small>',
'<small>__LastUpdatedRelative__</small>',
'<small>__TimeLeft__</small>'

I have removed /rt from the beginning and hit 'Apply' to apply the changes, yet it is NOT staying that way.  I have also tried replacing /rt with __WEBPATH__ and it still will not hold the changes.  It automagically reverts back to having the /rt in the beginning of the relative path.  Any suggestions other than recreating the saved searches within the new system?

Thanks in advance!