[rt-users] I need two scrips

Richard Clark noc at fohnet.co.uk
Fri Sep 23 03:18:09 EDT 2011

On 22 Sep 2011, at 16:15, "Cena, Stephen (ext. 300)" <SJC at qvii.com> wrote:

Ok; I've given up on trying to customize RT. My PERL skills are too rusty,
and I can't find suitable references to show me what I need to call in RT.

Does anyone have scrips that do these two things:

1. Notify via email a group that a ticket has been submitted. (EX: Someone
submits a ticket to General & it emails the admins).
2. A ticket gets created using an email that has no account associated with
it. When an account gets created, automatically assign them a random
password & email them with it.

I really like RT, but the only way it seems to get any real help is to pay
for support.

Steve

--------

There are scrips for doing both of these things on the wiki:

http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki

--
Richard Clark
richard at fohnet.co.uk