[rt-users] TransactionBatch scrip got fired twice

Xin, Qiao qxin at cio.sc.gov
Thu Sep 29 11:10:20 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a scrip to to check when the ticket status changes. If I put it as TransactionBatch mode,
each time I change the ticket status, the scrip got fired twice and there will be dupllicated emails
sent out. I had to use TransactionBatch, since we want an email notification to be sent out when
either
1.  the user use reply and modify the ticket status
2. modify the ticket status

TransactionBatch works fine when user reply and modify ticket status but got duplicated emails when
just change ticket status.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Qiao