[rt-users] RT4 ticketSQL search for tickets in queues that I'm watching

Elliot Finley efinley.lists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 14:16:35 EDT 2011

I have an installation that is made up of many queues.  All queues
need to be visible to everyone so that they are able to move tickets
to any queue.  But each group is only able to ModifyTicket on their
own queue (1 or 2 of them).  I would like to create a dashboard that
shows tickets only in the queues that they are CC watchers on.  I
could create a separate dashboard for each group and hard-code the
relevant queues in them easy enough, but I'm trying to write a single
system-wide dashboard that keys off of '__CurrentUser__' somehow so
that:

1) I only have to write a single query
2) I don't have to rewrite any queries if I change queues around

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Elliot