[rt-users] Ldap groups and queues permissions

Kenneth Crocker kenn.crocker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 21:26:29 EDT 2012

Cristo,

There are several tables that work in conjunction with privileges, The ACL,
Group, GroupMembers, CacheGroupMembers, Principals, etc.

If you get them out of sync, you are in a world of hurt.

I'd suggest reading about privileges and more about the framework of rights
before putzing around in the database and doing damage you will regret.

There are a couple books out there you can get to help you with this.

Kenn