[rt-users] PerlRequire /data/rt3/bin/webmux.pl

Pavel Sidlo pavel.sidlo at topdigital.cz
Fri Apr 13 05:01:10 EDT 2012

Hi,

I managed to solve exactly the same problem (in my point of view). It
was caused by my mistake:
1. installation
CentOS 5.x with standard distribution installed Perl -> RT installation
and CPAN installation of required Perl modules -> RT is working

2. OS update (CentOS 5.x -> CentOS 5.8)
- update of all packages including Perl - this was my point of failure
because Perl was after update of RT broken

So I uninstalled all distribution Perl packages (forced uninstall so
dependencies was broken), deleted remaining Perl directories content,
then reinstalled all RPM packages and installed CPAN modules to satisfy
RT requierements.

Finally I excluded all Perl packages from Yum updating (excludepks=perl*
...).

Hope I will help.

Regards,

Pavel Sidlo