[rt-users] custom field applied to queue/ticket transaction

Jiten Dedhia jiten at cobite.com
Thu Apr 19 10:05:52 EDT 2012

I am a newbie on rt. I did some search in the archived and couldn't find
an answer and so decided to post.

We use the web interface to create ticket. We have multiple queues and
have created custom fields that "applies to" ticket.

I have tried to create a custom field and applied it to ticket
transaction but it does not show up on the web interface. I have read
the RT Essentials but it does not cover this either.

What is the meaning of custom field "applies to" queue/ticket
transaction and how to use it?

Jiten