[rt-users] OnCreate (except if reminder)

Tony Atkinson tony at dataproservices.co.uk
Mon Apr 23 09:43:09 EDT 2012

Hello,
I'm looking for help with a custom scrip

The scrip that notifies AdminCCs on create is also triggered by
reminders - which I'm looking to stop

I found this, which is exactly what I'm wanting
http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2009-December/062565.html

> my $trans = $self->TransactionObj;
> my $ticket = $self->TicketObj;
> return 0 unless $trans->Type == 'Create';
> return 0 unless $ticket->Type != 'reminder';
> return 1;

But the custom code doesn't seem to work (completely disables AdminCC
notifications)
It was written in 2009, so I'm guessing something has changed in the API?

Can anyone point me to the right way of doing
"On create, except for reminders, notify AdminCCs"

--
Tony Atkinson

Office: 01375 398111
Mobile: 07939 997369