[rt-users] Migration gone awry

Troels Knak-Nielsen troelskn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 04:45:40 EDT 2012

Hi list,

We are migrating over to RT3 from Lighthouse and I figured I could simply
write a script to fill data directly into the database, rather than going
through the RT api. The reason for me doing this, is that I'm really not
very fluent in perl.

Things appear to work except for one thing - It isn't possible to reassign
tickets. Neither through Take/Steal or through direct assignment. This is
not a permission problem, as there is no problem when we create a new
ticket in the same queue.

The error message we receive is rather cryptical, stating "Could not change
owner:" (Nothing after that colon).

I know I brought this upon myself, but does any one here have any idea
about what is wrong?

We're running RT 3.8 on Ubuntu.

--
troels