[rt-users] Announcing RT-REST and RT-Jasper [was: RT and JasperReports Server Integration (got it working, anyone interested?)]

Alex Rhys-Hurn alex at itworx.co.ke
Fri Apr 27 06:48:24 EDT 2012

wow! Awesome.

I am going to try this immediately.

Thanks so much for the quick reply too.

Alex

----- Original Message -----

To: "Alex Rhys-Hurn" <alex at itworx.co.ke>
Sent: Friday, 27 April, 2012 1:24:03 PM
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Announcing RT-REST and RT-Jasper [was: RT and JasperReports Server Integration (got it working, anyone interested?)]

Hi Alex,

the cool thing about my integration toolkit is, that it does not use SQL at all. It uses the REST Interface (see "Ticket Search") described here:

http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/REST

Among other data you get the "TimeWorked" field already calculated ;-)

The Queries used in Jasper are written in RTRIQL which itself is a superset of the Query Builder Query Language (which means you can use any Query Builder query from RT you already have).

Looking forward to you feedback

Benjamin