[rt-users] Announcing RT-REST and RT-Jasper [was: RT and JasperReports Server Integration (got it working, anyone interested?)]

Fri Apr 27 07:09:58 EDT 2012

(Only sent out a private answer before, reposting to rt-users)

Hi Alex,

the cool thing about my integration toolkit is, that it does not use SQL at all. It uses the REST Interface (see "Ticket Search") described here:

http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/REST

Among other data you get the "TimeWorked" field already calculated ;-)

The Queries used in Jasper are written in RTRIQL which itself is a superset of the Query Builder Query Language (which means you can use any Query Builder query from RT you already have).

I have also updated the installation instructions on http://projects.boksa.de/RT-Jasper after some feedback (Thx Marco!).

Looking forward to you feedback

Benjamin