[rt-users] Un deleting tickets

Mike Johnson mike.johnson at nosm.ca
Mon Apr 30 15:48:37 EDT 2012

Would this be possible??

Do an advanced search for status='deleted', and the date it was deleted on,
and do a bulk update on all those tickets to make them another status?

Just a thought, but I always tend to favor doing large updates through the
tools provided... I just don't know if what I mentioned above is possible...

Mike.

--
Mike Johnson
Datatel Programmer/Analyst