[rt-users] rt mail merge?

Joe Harris drey111 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 19:26:38 EDT 2012

If it were me I would create a bash script that would loop through the list of email addresses and for each one sent an email to the queue with the requestor set to the email address.

I have some scripts that send ticket messages that I can grab code for and send it to you if you're interested.

Joe

Sent from my mobile device.