[rt-users] Charset for logs

Ole Jon Bjørkum olejon at live.com
Wed Aug 1 03:43:20 EDT 2012

If I create an HTML-file with the name æøå.html, and access it through Apache, the access log says "GET /%C3%A6%C3%B8%C3%A5.html". It seems to URL-encode it or something. If I then delete the HTML file an try to access it, the error log says "File does not exist: /var/www/\xc3\xa6\xc3\xb8\xc3\xa5.html". Not at all readable either... Maybe it's Apache's fault.
I don't know how I can capture the raw e-mails that RT sends out for dashboard subscriptions. They are sent by RT through Postfix on the local server. Please tell me if you know how.