[rt-users] Extracting an article

Gunnar Gorges gunnar.gorges at zmaw.de
Thu Aug 2 07:48:41 EDT 2012

Hi Martin,

since you are talking about RTFM for RT 4.0.x I am not sure my comment applies since I only have experience with RTFM and RT 3.8.8… It might help if you posted your versions anyway.

However:
I encountered the same problem some time ago until I was told that classes should match your actual queues (e.g. queue-names). That did the trick for me.
Of course you also need to asign at least now custom-field to that class (classes -> basics -> "include custom field X").

Hope that helps,
best wishes
Gunnar