[rt-users] Using Ajax with Mason in RT

Joe Harris drey111 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 08:22:19 EDT 2012

It may be a shot in the dark. But are you by chance editing the files in a windows text editor and copying them over?  Or more specifically was it originally created on a windows box?  There may be carriage returns in the file that are causing issues. If that is the case you can dos2unix the file and clean it up.

I may be way off, but I have run into that in the past quite a bit with other *nix apps when users edit files in winworld.

Sent from my mobile device.