[rt-users] Using Ajax with Mason in RT

Martin Drasar drasar at ics.muni.cz
Thu Aug 16 09:21:39 EDT 2012

On 16.8.2012 14:27, Paul Tomblin wrote:
> I copied your code into my web app, and it worked fine.  Firebug shows
> me that the ajax call returned ["something"]
>
> I'd go with Joe's suggestion, or maybe something in an autohandler or
> dhandler that is screwing things up.

Thank you both for suggestions...

I am editting the file via putty through ssh. As I don't use any special
characters, I don't think this could be the reason.

I have tried to move working script
./share/html/Helpers/Autocomplete/Groups to my local directory
local/html/Ticket/Elements/ and the symptoms are the same. Not having
inherit set to undef cause it to 403. Having it set results in the
typical compilation error.

I have also tried to move my component from local directory to
share/html/Ticket/Elements, but that did not change anything.

My question is - how can I diagnose, whether there is a problem with
(auto|d)handlers? I haven't touched any of them since the installation.

Martin