[rt-users] MinPasswordLength Not Working

Thomas Simmons simmons at ama-inc.com
Thu Aug 16 14:08:29 EDT 2012

Thank you, Kevin. That works!

All of the documentation I found stated MinPasswordLength. Do you have the ability to correct this information on the page below? The first one looks like it was last updated by you, but it's "wiki-archive", so I don't know if it can be updated at all?

http://wiki-archive.bestpractical.com/view/SiteConfig/4819

Also here (I don't know if this is "Official RT documentation")

http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/SiteConfig

And there is this random page?

http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/MinPasswordLength

Again, thanks for your help.