[rt-users] Extra requestor being added

David T. Grayston davidtg at u.washington.edu
Fri Aug 24 15:37:15 EDT 2012

Hi all,

RT: 4.0.5

I'd previously posted this issue and thought it had been resolved but its back.

Just a few days ago after I added myself as a AdminCc to a queue then removed myself as an AdminCc I'm now being added to every new ticket as an additional Requestor. This is happening on all queues not just the one I added/removed myself as AdminCc (this just seemed to kick-off the problem again).

I just created a ticket myself and I see this as part of the create response,

"Couldn't set Requestor watcher: That principal is already a Requestor for this ticket"

This seems promising in tracking down the issue as it seems to be implying that RT is attempting to set me as the additional Requestor but doesn't since I'm already the Requestor. The queue has no additional People set as watchers.

I don't quite know where to look for a "Requestor watcher" setting or if I'm correct about that response, any help appreciated.

David T. Grayston     Systems & Database Administrator
University of Washington   School of Public Health
Office of the Dean