[rt-users] status change when reply on resolved ticket

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Mon Aug 27 11:57:54 EDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 2:46 PM, Asanka Gunasekera
<asanka_gunasekera at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi, I just ran in to a vired thing. when I reply on a ticker which is been
> marked as resolved the status changes back to "open" any help to stop this
> behavior.

It's auto open scrip kicks in. In 3.8 and recent 4.0.x releases
(earlier 4.0 releases lost this functionality) allow you to pick
status in the UI on reply to avoid the change.

You can disable the scrip, but this means that tickets are not
re-opened when requestors reply.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.