[rt-users] Extra requestor being added

David T. Grayston davidtg at u.washington.edu
Mon Aug 27 15:37:45 EDT 2012

Thanks for the advice Thomas - wish I'd known about those utilities before but still learning about RT and I get a bit ahead of myself.

rt-validator -c definitely uncovered a number of orphaned Transaction records and others that needed to be removed. Much better than hunting around and using raw SQL.

David

David T. Grayston     Systems & Database Administrator
University of Washington   School of Public Health
Office of the Dean