[rt-users] [SLA Extension] Can I 'parked' stalled tickets?

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Mon Aug 27 19:56:21 EDT 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 1:50 AM, Dave Fitches
<david.fitches at unimelb.edu.au> wrote:
> Morning Alberto,
>

> I DID find that article previously, but I have to say
(embarrassingly) that I couldn't work it out (Seems I'm a tad thick
with some things) and the last reply by Ruslan lead me to believe he'd
incorporated it into 0.06 - but that appears to be just the priority
hold, not the re-calculate due date part.

Which article?

Have you seen the following option:

http://search.cpan.org/~tsibley/RT-Extension-SLA-0.07/lib/RT/Extension/SLA.pm#IgnoreOnStatuses_(array,_no_default)

> You say to use two conditions "on stall"/"on un-stall"- but I'm having trouble working out how to create the "on stalled"/"on un-stall" conditions.
>
> I found this: http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/OnStatusChange
>
> It looks like a MySQL command... and it should give me the "On Stall" condition, but I'm unsure how to get the UN-stall condition with the same method...
>

> I'm fairly certain the code for Action1 and Action2 go in as User Defined Actions into the "Custom action cleanup code" area, yes?
>

> So in the end - once I figure out how to create the two custom conditions, I then create two Scrips:
>
>         Scrip1:
>                 Name:   [SLA] Parking ticket
>                 Condition: On Stall
>                 User Defined Action - <Action1>
>
>         Scrip2:
>                 Name: [SLA] Unparking Ticket
>                 Condition: On Un-Stall
>                 User Defined Action - <Action2>
>

> These SHOULD then do the job of punching out the due date by the period of time the ticket was stalled - yes?
>

> Thanks in advance for all the assistance!
>
> --
>     = Dave Fitches =

> .,--__|\.. David Fitches - Security Software Admin
> /       |. University of Melbourne - Access Control
> \_,--__/.. * Ph/Mob : +61-3-8344-9232 / +61-411-811-525
> ......v... * E-mail : dfitches at unimelb.edu.au
> .......... University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Best regards, Ruslan.