[rt-users] Installing RT via Puppet

Mr IT Guru misteritguru at gmx.com
Tue Aug 28 08:41:54 EDT 2012

Thanks Darin!!!

It's been on my massive todo list for over a year! - I have to start ticking boxes, and getting things done!

I will take a look at the link you provided me. I use Google Plus (misteritguru at gmail.com), so anyone with any comments please feel free to look me up, (note, I am yet to add my gmx.com email to my Google+). It would be nice to collaborate with the community again. (Plain old email also works)

Darin, I'm sure your a pretty busy - But I'll post updates and maybe you can take a look.

If there is anyone else interested please feel free to get in touch. I hope the list admins do not feel that this is off topic - My clients just will not tolerate downtime that can be measured in minutes, so I'd like to know that I can spin up my favourite stacks with minimal effort and downtime - I'm sure other system admins will agree.

Thanks