[rt-users] Problem with callbacks in RT 4.0.6

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Tue Aug 28 21:05:55 EDT 2012

I'm trying to make it so when a user logs out of RT, they get taken
back to my page when they log back in.  But I'm having problems with
the callback in /NoAuth/Logout.html, because it seems like the
"Default" callback is called twice, once in <%init> and once in the
main, but with different arguments:

In the <%init> section, at line 74, we find:
$m->callback( %ARGS, URL => \$URL );
and in the main section, at line 62, we find:
% $m->callback( %ARGS );

So if I make a Default callback, the first time it gets called, $URL
is a reference to the scalar, but the second time it is just the
scalar.

<%INIT>
$$URL = "/myapp/change_request.html";
</%INIT>
<%ARGS>
$URL
</%ARGS>

I feel like one or both of these callbacks should probably be given a
name so we can distinguish them.

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/paultomblin
http://careers.stackoverflow.com/ptomblin