[rt-users] On Correspond - Open ticket

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Dec 4 13:18:49 EST 2012

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 01:00:54PM +0000, Nick Fennell wrote:
>    Actually, some additional information to this.
>    The scrip may in fact be working but from the opposite way to what I want/expect.
>    When customer correspondence is received, the ticket status (on a resolved ticket) is set to
>    Open.
>    However, what I want is when correspondence is added to a ticket with status = New, set it to
>    Open.

On Correspond Open Tickets will flip a ticket from new -> open or
resolved -> open when correspondence happens.

Please note that it has a lot of tweaks (so, if a requestor requests a
ticket and then replies to the Autoreply email, it won't go new ->
open) and other related things.

You can read more about the action here
http://bestpractical.com/rt/docs/latest/RT/Action/AutoOpen.html

-kevin