[rt-users] Odd problem with ROOT account after an upgrade

SkyS sky at backbonesystems.ca
Thu Dec 6 17:18:19 EST 2012

I recently upgraded a RT install from 3.6.1 to 4.0.7
I managed to get everything going, yet now I am having a bit of a problem.

Since the upgrade, i have to manually re-set the root password.
Once I log in and log off, i can no longer log in as root unless i re-set
the password again.

Anyone have any advise on how to even trouble shoot the problem?

Thanks.