[rt-users] Multi-tenant

CB kjcsb at xnet.co.nz
Wed Dec 12 11:12:16 EST 2012

Thanks. I understand that it's possible to have multiple queues. Is it
possible to have a multi-tenant setup i.e. one RT install with each "tenant"
having its own environment e.g. domain, users, admin rights etc. Each tenant
can log in to its own domain and administer the system (for themselves
without affecting anyone else). From what I can see there is one local
config file for all of RT and it's not possible to specify multiple domains.

Cameron