[rt-users] Full text index with MySQL 5.6

Darin Perusich darin at darins.net
Thu Dec 13 11:27:28 EST 2012

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Alex Vandiver <alexmv at bestpractical.com>wrote:

> > Is there a simple way to migrate from mySQL to postgres?
>
> Not currently.  There are community-created tools that attempt it, and
> we've been working with a few clients on a more robust solution; we
> expect that it will ship with RT 4.2.

I've used this tool with success, I also package it with request-tracker in
the OpenSuSE devel:languages:perl repo. There are also a number of
"generic" mysql to postgres tools available which I've used with success as
well, google will be your friend to find them.

http://wiki-archive.bestpractical.com/view/rt-mysql2pg