[rt-users] RT4 and Reportspam plugin

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Fri Dec 14 14:51:57 EST 2012

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:07 PM, Patrick G. Stoesser <lists at pgs-info.de> wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> has anybody managed to get the reportspam plugin runnung under RT4?
> Installation went fine, but in the frontend nothing is shown...
> Unfortunately, there is no documentation at all for this plugin - I searched
> google for almost an hour...
>
> Thanks for any ideas.

It was not upgraded for RT4 and it needs update as RT4's menu
sub-system was completely rewriten. Besides menu everything else
should just work. Take a look at other small examples that were
upgraded for 4.0. Search for extensions with
html/Callbacks/*/Elements/Tabs/Privileged file.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.