[rt-users] Ldap & Request Tracker

Dan Madere danmadere at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 08:48:48 EST 2012

Hi Theresa,

LDAP authentication requires installing the
RT::Authen::ExternalAuth<http://search.cpan.org/%7Etsibley/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.12/lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.pm>module.
 Install the module then follow the directions in its README to see
what to add to your RT_SiteConfig.pm.  The best step by step directions I
could find are here: http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/ExternalAuth
Hope this helps.  Thanks,

Dan