[rt-users] Reply to requestors not sending emails

Martin Wheldon martin.wheldon at greenhills-it.co.uk
Thu Dec 20 04:17:10 EST 2012

Hi,

I'm not 100% sure about your question, but if you are asking if you can
update a ticket
without sending a reply to the requestor? Then all you need to do is
select the Comment action and leave
the update type set to Comments (Not sent to requestors).

If I have miss understood your question please send further details on
what you are trying to achieve.

Best Regards

Martin