[rt-users] Error during make upgrade-database -- RTx::AssetTracker::Type

chirag.parikh at thomsonreuters.com chirag.parikh at thomsonreuters.com
Mon Dec 24 15:11:26 EST 2012

Hi Joop,
Thanks for responding. I have already removed AT from RT_SiteConfig.pm, and still getting this error. I have also downloaded new AT from github which I plan to use after I can setup new RT successfully....i.e. if only I can get past this "make upgrade-database" to succeed somehow. It succeeded for the first half of the upgrade (from 3.4.5 to 3.7.87 once I commented out AT), but the after applying RT 3.8 schema upgrade queries (also successful), it fails on second half of upgrade-database (from 3.7.87 onwards). This is why its puzzling me that removing AT from Siteconfig worked for first half, but not the second half. Any advise?

Chirag.