[rt-users] R: Custom authentication script fails with > ExternalAuthPriority not defined, please check your configuration file

Scotto Alberto al.scotto at reply.it
Thu Dec 27 16:41:17 EST 2012

Oh, thank you, my saviour!

I was guessing it was about my lack of knowledge of the library (missing some parameters), so didn't think of the obvious..

Btw, I just had to give my 'selfservice' user read permissions for etc/ files

Happy new year to all of you,
and thank you all for your support and sharing!!
(bestpractical guys in particular; Kevin, in very particular!)

Cheers