[rt-users] view agent attached file/image in a reply/comment

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Feb 1 14:27:20 EST 2012

On Wed, Feb 01, 2012 at 03:49:45PM +0100, Bart wrote:
>    Add these options to your RT_SiteConfig.pm:
>
>      # ---
>      # HTML Attachments
>      # ---

This is the config that will do what he wants
>      Set($PreferRichText, 1);

This one means that when you click Download on an HTML attachment, we
don't disable the javascript. It's important to read and understand the
docs for it. This also makes no difference to the inline history
display of RT.
>      Set($TrustHTMLAttachments, 1);

Often you need PreferRichText + MaxAllowedInline.  Rarely do you need
TrustHTMLAttachments.

-kevin