[rt-users] a tad OT, need assistance with aliasing /me to /SelfService

Ronald J Yacketta yacketrj at potsdam.edu
Mon Feb 6 17:38:23 EST 2012

> I know this isn't exactly the answer to your question, but when users
> log in to RT, they'll be directed to SelfService if they are
> Unprivileged users.  Are you trying to push Privileged users off to
> SelfService, and if so, why not just make them Unprivileged?

/SelfService works flawlessly, we just have a requirement to redirect /me
and /selfservice to /SelfService.

> Also - your Apache error log is often more useful to debug these
> things than the error presented in your browser.

I checked the logs first before posting, which tossed this cryptic entry

[Mon Feb 06 15:55:22 2012] [error] Your request path is '/me/' and it
doesn't match your Location(Match) '/opt/rt4/share/html/SelfService/'.
This should be due to the configuration error. See perldoc
Plack::Handler::Apache2 for details.

Looking at the perldoc does nothing but leave one even more bewildered.