[rt-users] Unassigning tickets does not work

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Tue Feb 7 10:22:38 EST 2012

On 02/07/2012 09:44 AM, JC Boggio wrote:
> Since we upgraded from RT 3.8 to 4.0.4, we can't assign tickets to
> Nobody anymore.
> To anybody else works.
>
> When I give to someuser history says :
> "JC Boggio - Given to someuser"
>
> When I try to give to nobody, I get :
> "JC Boggio - Not taken"
>
> (These are free translations from french)

What do these queries return?

SELECT * FROM Users WHERE Name='Nobody';

SELECT u.Name, a.id, a.RightName, a.ObjectType,
       a.ObjectId, a.Creator, a.Created
FROM
    ACL a
    join CachedGroupMembers cgm on a.PrincipalId = cgm.GroupId
    join Principals p on p.id = cgm.MemberId
    join Users u on u.id = p.id
WHERE
    a.PrincipalType = 'Group' and u.Name = 'Nobody';