[rt-users] could not find component for path MyCalendar

senior.unix senior.unix at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 11:42:21 EST 2012

I just installed RT3.8.8 and when I log in I get the following at the "RT at
a glance"
(this is because we're using this as a test bed for RT 4.0.4 migration) :

             could not find component for path 'MyCalendar'

Here is what it looks like in my RT_SiteConfig.pm :

# Calendar details can be found under
http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/NCHUCHE/RTx-Calendar-0.07/README
Set(@Plugins, qw(RTx::Calendar));
Set($CalendarDisplayOwner, 1);
Set($ICalTicketType, "Data::ICal::Entry::Event");
Set($ICalReminderType ,"Data::ICal::Entry::Todo");
@CalendarPopupFields = ('Status', 'OwnerObj->Name', 'DueObj->ISO');
Set(@Active_MakeClicky, qw(httpurl));
Set(@Plugins, qw(RTx::AssetTracker::System));
Set(@Plugins, qw(RTx::EmailCompletion));
#Set(@MailPlugins, qw(Auth::MailFrom Filter::TakeAction));
Set($HomepageComponents, [qw(QuickCreate Quicksearch MyCalendar
MyAdminQueues MySupportQueues MyReminders RefreshHomepage)]);

Any and all help is greatly appreciated,
Thanks,
Scott