[rt-users] Multiple instances configuration problems - RT 4.0.4 on Apache 2 + mod_perl2

Valerio, Gabriele [Nervianoms] Gabriele.Valerio at nervianoms.com
Thu Feb 9 07:43:10 EST 2012

I am not sure I understand your suggestions Ruslan. Here is the standard template VirtualHost configuration with RT 4.0.4 (it works for me with ONE RT instance):

<VirtualHost <ip_address>:80>

###         Optional apache logs for RT
         ErrorLog /opt/rt4/var/log/apache2.error
         TransferLog /opt/rt4/var/log/apache2.access
         LogLevel debug
       ServerName <my_server_alias_name>

       AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

       DocumentRoot "/opt/rt4/share/html"

        <Location />
            Order allow,deny
            Allow from all

            SetHandler modperl
            PerlResponseHandler Plack::Handler::Apache2
            PerlSetVar psgi_app /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server
        </Location>
        <Perl>
            use Plack::Handler::Apache2;
            Plack::Handler::Apache2->preload("/opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server");
        </Perl>
</VirtualHost>

What exactly do you suggest to change in order to have it working in multiple RT instances server? Just to add PerlOptions +Parent?

Thank you,
Gabriele