[rt-users] Email integration

Howell, Van van.howell at lcu.edu
Thu Feb 9 12:22:26 EST 2012

I'm not an expert in RT, just getting started.
Our mail is hosted at Micro$oft (Live at edu)

I setup an account in our mail system that people send tickets to.
Then I use fetchmail on my RT server to retrieve it from that account.
I have a cron job that gets it every 5 min.

It works for me.
It is documented on the WIKI site.

Van Howell
System Administrator