[rt-users] RT 4.0.4: Submit ticket without login/account.

Sreenath ssreenathv at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 01:53:06 EST 2012

Hello,
        I  setup RT 4.0 for an organization even though this is an
overkill. All we need is just simple ticketing system. I used osticket for
a while and could not find export feature. I thought since RT is very
popular  it will have all the features. Now its setup, I am unable to find
how end users create ticket without having to have a user ID.

We just need users to see the page to submit/track ticket without having to
login.
Ticket creation via email is not what I am looking.

Thank you,
Sree.