[rt-users] Manage user rights

Anthony BRODARD brodard.anthony at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 12:17:04 EST 2012

Hi Ruslan,

Thanks for your answer.
So, I will retry to install RightMatrix on our test platform.

About the SQL request, we have only 1 occurrence of an "AdminCc" with the
"OwnTickets" right, but the queue is disable, and the right didn't concern
the users displayed in the list.
All others occurences have the entry "Group" in "PrincipalType". The users
concerned are not in any group.

Regards,
Anthony