[rt-users] Add queue change to Update.html (comment/reply)

Bart bart at pleh.info
Tue Feb 14 01:44:08 EST 2012

You were right, it did get called inside the table :)

I've added this code which adopts the proper style:

>     Name => "Queue",
>     Default => $Ticket->QueueObj->Id,
>     InTable => 1,

The screenshot contains the result.

Now to make a seperate plugin out of it :) Not sure if I'm able to make
something for the CPAN repository, but I'll see how far I can get. (first
I'd like to see how this works as a seperate plugin along with to the
CustomFieldsOnUpdate plugin).

-- Bart