[rt-users] RT-Extension-ExternalAuth questions

Jeff Blaine jblaine at kickflop.net
Tue Feb 14 11:42:14 EST 2012

If I enable RT-Extension-ExternalAuth, does it take complete
control of RT authentication, and therefore I must also
specify an ExternalSetting service that maps to our existing
'rt4' database to make use of that?

I assume My_Pg is a valid type because "Pg" is a valid DBI:DBD
driver for Perl?  I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the README
or example RT_SiteConfig.pm

Man, if there ever was a need for the wiki to be updated,
it's the ExternalAuth page.  It covers installation of the
module, which is simple already.