[rt-users] IP ACL for per-user access?

Mark D. Nagel mnagel at willingminds.com
Tue Feb 14 18:42:53 EST 2012

On 2/14/2012 3:36 PM, Thomas Sibley wrote:
> There are better places to do that using callbacks rather than
> overriding anything.  Look at the callbacks available in
> RT::Interface::Web::HandleRequest and the way they're used in the
> various RT-Authen-* extensions.
>
> If you don't need it to be user-specific, just do it at the Apache level.

I do want it to be user specific, though, or at least role specific
(SuperUser, for example).  I will check those out, though -- I thought
of doing a callback, but couldn't quite see where it would be best
performed, so I will definitely review the module samples.

Thanks!

Mark

--
Mark D. Nagel, CCIE #3177 <mnagel at willingminds.com>
Principal Consultant, Willing Minds LLC (http://www.willingminds.com)

** For faster support response time, please
** email support at willingminds.com or call 714-495-4000