[rt-users] ExternalAuth for only Auth

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Feb 16 21:39:05 EST 2012

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 01:19:15PM -0800, Ryan Backman wrote:
>    I'm using RT 3.8.7 and RT-Authen-ExternalAuth 0.09_03.

Ok, so try with my recommended configuration and send the complete log
of the failure this time (you truncated the EmailParser error and
don't show the actual failure in the first log, just the warnings from
ExternalAuth).

If you want to avoid needing to set an empty list, you can try the tip
of the git repo, which is one commit past 0.09_03

You may also want to tell us more about *how* you're creating the
ticket and triggering the user creation.  You should be aware that RT
always calls CanonicalizeUserInfo on user creation, but
RT-Authen-ExternalAuth should be a no-op in that case,

-kevin