[rt-users] RT integration into Liferay-Portal

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Feb 21 10:31:14 EST 2012

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 06:33:44PM +0100, wac at yellowhippy.com wrote:
> I would like to integrate RT into our Liferay-Portal. Has anyone
> done something similar? Where would be a good point to start?

You'll probably get better answers if you explain what you're hoping
to achieve with your integration.  I'm afraid I'm not familiar with
the product you're using, so I can't offer any pointers to existing
solutions.  If you can list out what you're looking for, list members
can tell you if they've done similar things with their own portals.

-kevin