[rt-users] Add Cc and Mail ticket with RT ident

Payam Poursaied me at payam124.com
Wed Feb 22 13:38:46 EST 2012

On Wednesday, February 22, 2012, Radek Svoboda wrote:

> Hi,
> We use email for creating new tickets. When I send message to RT with CC
>  to user,  the Cc-ed user is CC of the ticket, but the mail get from me
> (and his reply to me too). But I need, the reply comms to RT.  Is the way,
> how to send mail to Cc-ed user via RT directly ?

Hi Radek
We had almost such situation in our system and we solved it some how by
change our approaches.

Suppose i want to create a ticket and include someone in the loop. First i
send an email with only subject to RT. then when i get the auto respond of
ticket creatin, then i will put the main content and reply it to RT and
include those who should be in the loop.

It is also expected that when any one in the loop intend to reply, use
reply to all.
In this case, althogh the cc people still receive emails directly fro the
sender, but tracking would be added to the ticket