[rt-users] Add Cc and Mail ticket with RT ident

Kenneth Crocker kenn.crocker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:40:29 EST 2012

Radek,

If I understand your question, you want to know how to add a person as a
permanent CC get a person on an email to RT when the ticket is first
created?

I believe there is a scrip for this in the RT wiki. I copied it myself
awhile back.

It takes all the Cc's on an email during ticket creation and adds them to
the TICKET Cc list. You can also make this work for future correspondence
by cloning that scrip and changing the Condition to "On Correspond" with a
check to see if the person already exists as a Cc.

On the other hand, if I did not understand your question correctly, then I
need to understand it better.

Hope this helps.

Kenn